Resilmount® A237 Direct Fix Furring Channel Mount
Resilmount A237 are a direct mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, for reducing airborne vibration and structure borne vibration in wall and ceiling applications.
A237 to be fastened to structure with a minimum #8 screw or masonry sleeve anchors.
• Simple design makes it adaptable to several applications.
• Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
• Decouples gypsum board from framing or structure to stop flow of STC and IIC vibrations.
• A237 clips can be used to suit 7/8” and 1 1/2” furring channels.
• A237 are provided with a 1/4” hole for a variety of fasteners.
• UL approved in 38 wall and ceiling assemblies.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023