Resilmount® A130R Resilient Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket
The A130R is used as a heavy duty mount and acoustical isolation bracket. It is mounted between the wall and the structure that you are mounting.
All 3 clips must be screwed into the stud or framing. Metal track sits on top and must be screwed off a minimum of 4 times per clip.
• Supplied as fully assembled component – no site assembly required.
• Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
• Easy installation into new or existing wall systems.
• Suitably isolates the wall system from the structure to reduce structure and airborne noise.
• Acoustical Design Load: 110lbs.
• Designed to fit inside a 6 inch metal track.
• Wider flanges for easier screwing
• Height matches A237R and standard 7/8” furring channel combination.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023